Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CROCHET BEANIE WITH RIBBON AND BOW




This crochet beanie comes in a variety of colors (please ask for availability) along with coordinating ribbon and bow. The bow is a detachable alligator clip that can also be worn alone. You can switch the bow with flowers or other clips as well. Let me know if you want another color, and I will see what I can do.
I have two sizes: small fits from about 6 months to 2 years. (you can tighten the ribbon in back if needed).
Medium can fit toddlers to big girls. (again, you can tighten the ribbon).
SMALL- $15.00
MEDIUM- $17.50
Please feel free to email me - melpalmer7@yahoo.com with any questions.
Will deliver local
**Shipping is $3.50**
Thanks for looking and have a GREAT day!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

They're adorable! I will have to put an order in.